Check out our website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lost now. Front door back door floor coverings. I thought this was a automotive forum.

I couldn't multi-post when I was using the full site but now I'm using tapatalk and it's easy as

I'm using forum runner. Maybe it can't be done. You even got the smilies worked out. I can only do smilie and sad :) :-(

I'm using forum runner. Maybe it can't be done. You even got the smilies worked out. I can only do smilie and sad :) :-(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409833839.511513.jpg

I have a smilie app on my phone and it's linked to my keypad so I have just been using them

Hey ladies, I'm trying to find a cheap as second hand deluxe black arb bar for a mate where do I start a topic on here for that? Like which forum?

HAHA I can tell. At least im at work and getting paid to do this.

Gotta love nite shift. Just left my last job of 20 years doing that. 6:30pm to 6:30am. It's a killer. What you do.

its all good we need some more info put up on the web site to let everyone know what they can do and win, also the Itinerary will be put up soon.

Ye more info would probably help. The issue is not many people know about it, word of mouth will be your winner.

Gotta love nite shift. Just left my last job of 20 years doing that. 6:30pm to 6:30am. It's a killer. What you do.

Im a vet nurse

I do have that. Didn't know I could use it while posting. Cool.

Ye neither I just gave it a shot lol

Security at a Sydney central hospital so it quite most the time, but when it goes off it goes right off. The stories I could tell....but wont. It kills ya private life in half, other then the angry people its easy money.
though I hit 7 am and am ready to die.

Cool. I use to print all the major magazines, woman's day, new weekly etc. I did a fair bit of posting back then.

image-1183192430.jpg

You must like animals I take it. This is my dog grading my house. Not.

Security at a Sydney central hospital so it quite most the time, but when it goes off it goes right off. The stories I could tell....but wont. It kills ya private life in half, other then the angry people its easy money. though I hit 7 am and am ready to die.

Yeah. Driving home is the worst thing ever. Worse than drinking I reckon.

Cool. I use to print all the major magazines, woman's day, new weekly etc. I did a fair bit of posting back then.

You must like animals I take it. This is my dog grading my house. Not.
View attachment 16650

View attachment 16651
View attachment 16652

This is him guarding his duck, sadly the duck did survive more the 2 days. RIP Mr Duck.
guarding u say?? haha mine just lick everyone and wants to play even when the other dog are angry with him he just keep
playing till they give in.

Hey ladies, I'm trying to find a cheap as second hand deluxe black arb bar for a mate where do I start a topic on here for that? Like which forum?

Post an ad in the wanted section and see if anyone replies, though I steel bar at a cheap rate would be rear unless its from a wrecker. Especially an ARB one.

Though I know someone with a white one. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back