Bluetooth Connection

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faz

Reaction score
Hi all I am getting driven mad with my Bluetooth connection- up until the other day the head unit automatically connected to my phone each time I started the car up and worked normally (pretty happy with it). Somethings happened now it will only dial through the head unit and then as soon as the call connects the head unit drops the phone and goes back to radio, cd, aux, cd etc- I have managed to get it to connect at times by pressing the phone button on the head unit then selecting pair phone and pressing the enter button- however when I turn the car off then on again I loose the connection- any suggestions?

My Pioneer F900BT was doing that with my HTC phone - HTC don't do 100% standard bluetooth and the F900BT unit was broken. 3rd time it failed I took it back and said it's a bloody lemon don't fix it put a new one in - they tried to argue, I didn't wear it - for a $3,000 unit it should never have been that lacklustre (and its processor is woefully underpowered for the price paid) - now I have an F910BT and it works adequately. It's still underpowered and if I had my time again I wouldn't bother with a big-name "pay us for the name and we'll give you crap" unit.

Try another phone first, see if it has issues connecting. If it does, the head unit may have a problem with its bluetooth hardware. If it's running WinCE it might be either a software glitch or too many temp files - you need to crack into it to fix it.

Latest posts

Back