Bluetooth connection fault

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belly65

Reaction score
Hi I have the factory fitted screen/ radio in my 2011 STX550, problem is Bluetooth keeps disconnecting, I've replaced my phone and it's not the phone,can anyone help please

ill go into detail with the step by step buttons when im at the stereo tomorrow, but i think essentially it's mixing the signals.. remove all previously paired devices and start again

ill go into detail with the step by step buttons when im at the stereo tomorrow, but i think essentially it's mixing the signals.. remove all previously paired devices and start again
Hi, I've removed everything which was just my phone, I then reinstalled it, I haven't been out yet so not sure how it will be, but I hope it's better, very expensive to change the head unit out

ill go into detail with the step by step buttons when im at the stereo
On dash buttons hit
-SETTINGS
-BLUETOOTH
-PAIRED DEVICE LIST
Then theres two options
-HANDSFREE/AUDIO
-SELECT ITEM
-DELETE
I would suggest that you remove items from both the columns and reconnect
Also having them paired for both columns would be the go

Hi, I've removed everything which was just my phone, I then reinstalled it, I haven't been out yet so not sure how it will be, but I hope it's better, very expensive to change the head unit out
it's a great unit so don't go changing it too quickly. hopefully your on the way to having it sorted.let us know the outcome so far

Very expensive doesn't describe it. Best part of $10k from Nissan.

On dash buttons hit
-SETTINGS
-BLUETOOTH
-PAIRED DEVICE LIST
Then theres two options
-HANDSFREE/AUDIO
-SELECT ITEM
-DELETE
I would suggest that you remove items from both the columns and reconnect
Also having them paired for both columns would be the go
Thank you, I'll give that a go first tin the morning

it's a great unit so don't go changing it too quickly. hopefully your on the way to having it sorted.let us know the outcome so far
Unfortunately it didn't make any difference. It just disconnects mid conversation, I'll hold off doing anything until I hear from you, everything else works great

Unfortunately it didn't make any difference. It just disconnects mid conversation, I'll hold off doing anything until I hear from you, everything else works great
reading my log books, the previous owner has the EXACT same issues as you with my ST (2013) and they tried all the exact same steps. It was the unit that was faulty and they replaced it. The warranty paperwork is still in the car as it was an ex-lease car.

I replaced it altogether with an Android unit for $150 from AliExpress and it is brilliant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back