Beer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlton Draught in cans. I'm too old to care for all that schmancy crap they try to sell off as beer. Carlton Dry or Tooheys Extra Dry in stubbies when at home.

Dave - CORONA..............that is cocky piss if I ever tasted it - sorry mate but leave that at home when you come to Vic...... given the cold temps in June we will most likely all be on the bourbon - So bring lots of that. Must agree on the Peroni - crap.

Last edited:
I drink kegs...Occupational hazard.
Can assist others in developing the same liver destroying habit. My recycle bin used to make a horrendous crashing sound each week when it was filled to capacity with glass...now it just goes "THUNK" as 2 kegs get deposited into the compactor - thats all I can fit in the recycle bin.

On the subject.......nice segway. I have a Quirks kegerator in the garage thats up for grabs for $250 for those that homebrew into 19l corny kegs. No postage just get the bastard out of my garage ASAP.

I like the sound of Kegs.... was gonna do my own brews.. but given I dont have a house, and am hardly ever in the country makes it tough.

On a different subject... Dave, i think I replied? Not sure exactly how that visitor page works...
Off to have more fish heads and things I don't ask about.

Bourbon cans are definitely on the list but they're hard to have only one where as a beer or two in-between casts then your still right to drive back to camp!

No VB thanks.

I had a Peroni I think it was recently. Tasted like crap.

Wont be drinking that shit again, for the rest of the bucks weekend I only drank Corona's and XXXX and JD.

Are u serious????? NO VB.. WHATS WRONGWITH U????
VB = Vitamin B....
and for Bourbon...i would rather drink cordiall then that shit/sugar...
SCOTCH AND COKE,FOR A CHANGE FROM THE GREATEST BEER IN THE WORLD....VB VB VB VB:rock:

Not sure about the greatest beer but VB is a good drop and worth considering but seriously why wreck a decent scotch by adding coke too it?

XXXX or carlotn draught for beer. But, as a couple others, JD is king. So too the humble bundy.

Mitch

Latest posts

Back