Bash plates 4 king cab??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacko

Reaction score
Hey everybody just wondering if anybody knows who makes a decent bash plate for the king cab? Already had to replace the radiator because of the cardboard standard ones! Your help greatly appreciated

hey mate tjm dont make them apparentley. Rang them last week different to the dual cab
they told me, and it only says series 1 and series 2 d40 on brown davis nothing about king cab ill give em a ring and find out if they do. thanks

I made my own get ur local 4wd shop to fab one for u. I got a mate at metal shop to put all the bends in 4mm steel cut it out and bolted it on

arb bud. i got them for my dual cab about $600. 3mm steel full sump protection and 2nd plate for transfer case.their expensive but have more then paid for them selves. the only down side you will lose a bit of clearence.
you also have to cut a hole in the plate to get to the sump plug other wise ya gotta pull the plate off every time ya have a service.

i'll try get a photo up when i figure out how to resize it.

Attachments

• bash plates 004.jpg
    bash plates 004.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 143
I found some at E.D.S. Fabrications at 71 South Pine Road, Strathpine QLD 4500
They've got plates for just about every 4WD

Just an update on the Brown Davis plates as mine have a sump plug, flush fitting, removable plate. Recent purchase so must be a revision from the one in the pic.

i got mine just after xmas from brown davis too and they sound to be the same as teamkiwi. they fit up to my 2010 king cab with no dramas at all and paid for themselves 2 days later!!

Latest posts

Back