BedRug - King Cab > Double Cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyp87

Reaction score
Hi All,

So I'm currently messing around with my Navara although its slow going given its Winter. Looking forward to the warmer weather. lol

I purchased a Bedrug off eBay for a King Cab - listing says fits a double cab with a few cuts. Well I'm not convinced. Wheel arches don't line up and the sides don't really fit either.

Just wondering if anyone has managed to hack up one of these to fit theirs? If so any tips/advice on trimming would be greatly appreciated.

Bought a plastic bedliner to throw in for the meantime but would love the bedrug to go in if possible - really class the rig up! lol

Bedrugs look good. I have a plastic liner in mine and could have gone Rhinoliner (the urethane spray-on liner).

King cab's tray is longer so it ought to fit in, I guess I'd try fitting the liner over the wheel arch and see where I needed to start folding/cutting it to make it fit.

I bought one of those cheap bedrugs from fleabay [ uk] and fitted to a 16/17 NP 300 with a bit of scheming and cutting made it fit , very pleased with it . I bought some wide adhesive industrial Velcro to help the job along ..!

Get one ..your knees will thank you for it and it protects the bed .

Latest posts

Back