ARB "looking after you"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyron

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Whats your experience been with arb and looking after you when spending big? Send a quote request through to one of there shops and asked if they can give me a discount for bulk purchase. They responded with Ill "look after you".

Anyways, got my quote back $16800 total and $16200 after discounts. That's about a 4% discount, considering i can walk in with $100 in my pocket and get a 10% discount, this seems pretty miserable, to the point where i feel like im being taken for a ride. I would expect to get 15-20 percent discount at these figures, like any another retail store.

Even when you read through the quote labour just seems to be piled on, not taking in to consideration they would already have parts off because its all being done at once.

Like an hr to install bashplates? does that mean ill have to pay an extra hr labour when i get it serviced? or 3 hrs to drop a canopy on, card does not come with a sports bar to remove.

They have nice looking gear and i think there bar work is decent quality, I like the summit rear step, hate the old arb one. I think on an individual basis there bar work is priced ok.. high but not bad. But decking my car out with there gear in one hit i expect to be looked after better.

Especuially when people are gonna see how sexy it is and want to buy it too.

Rant over!

I did the same, haggled them down on the price. Then when I came to finalise the docket (paid deposit) informed them I'll install everything myself and watched the bill shrink!

Even if you can't do it yourself. There will be a local fellow making sliders or the such to you wholl fit it for much much less!

Oh and don't touch their suspension! Talk to ZORDOS mate that's where you'll get quality gear!

Where are you located?

My mate just got a quote on a new ARB summit bar from Bundaberg for his new NP300, he was quoted the price from the catalogue. Then he said what about two? As he and his mate are both gettign them at the same time, he said he could do it for trade price, the price with fitting and the foglight kit ended up being about $200 cheaper than the standard Nissan Steel bar which you cant even put a winch in. Not sure what the discount was but it was in the vacinity of a couple of hunderd bucks, it was about a $5k price tag. Given that you are spending 16.8K I think they could do alot better.

ARB labour prices are beyond ridiculous. They quoted me 5 hours worth of work to install a winch WHILST they were installing a bullbar. How can it take 5 hours when they are putting on a new bar? Labour quote for putting on the bar is fair enough, but charging an extra 5 hours labour for bolting it onto the bullbar and running the wiring?? Come on

They fitted the bullbar, I got it home, took off the stone protector at the bottom and fitted, wired and tested the winch within an hour

Latest posts

Back