Another Newbie from Brisbane.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudguard

Reaction score
Hi. Just purchased a new D40 on 24th December so thought I would join a forum to get the inside goss on my new ride! I went for the auto as I'm getting a bit lazy, and with the Brisbane traffic thought it a better choice. The colour is Tuscan,( which has been discontinued except for special orders and a 3 month wait) and apparently I got the last new one ( Auto ) available. Had to come up from South Aust Dealership.
I made good with a promise to the boys at work, that I will use it in 4 wheel drive mode before the first 1000 kms. It will not be a shopping trolley or for taking the kids to school so I did a short 4x4 run up tracks and hills behind my work near Swanbank.
Can someone on here guide me through as how to post pictures on the threads. I have photos on Photobucket but not familiar as to get them across to sites like this?
I have chosen my forum name MUDGUARD. As my missus says, shinny on the outside and s#!t underneath, might have something to do with my sparsely covered melon.

Welcome to the forum!

You can leave the pics in photobucket and post them here as links. On photobucket you will find a box with a clickable "http" link in it, if you click on the box it will say "Copied". Now switch back here, and click on the little picture icon - if you hover your mouse over the icon (just above the text editing box) it will say "Insert Image". In the box that appears, paste (click in the box, press Ctrl-v) then click ok.

There's a guide on how to do it too, it's in the Site Support area.

20131225_081213_zpsnnjt4wo0.jpg

Nice mate. I got mine ordered the same day. Picked it up last week. Loving it so far.

Hey Gonzo.
Have been taken off the Swanbank job last Friday and start down the Gold Coast from tomorrow for 3 months. Get a company car for this project so the Navara should have very low Kms for the next few months.

Latest posts

Back