Another D22 Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowy_07

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've been lurking around here for acouple months now. I was in the need for a new ute and narrowed it down to a Dmax and a D22. Last week I found a good deal on an 08 D22 that the dealer was looking to get rid of. After abit of talking/accesorising we came to a deal :big_smile:

Hopefully it'll be ready to pick up next week, can the days go any slower ? :angry:

Looking forward to putting it through it's paces, with afew of you guys would be even better. :victory:

cheers,
James. :big_smile:

Wow, good stuff. We picked up our 2004 D22 a few days ago, so far so good, loving it. We couldn't afford a new one, but good onya, you'll love it.

Hoo Roo

Thanks guys,

Raywise: Going new has definately put abit of stress on my mind, i'm the kind of person who doesn't like to be in debt but I think it'll be for the best in the long run. I almost bought a second hand LC ute but decided that the reliability of a new vehicle over the next 3 - 5 yrs was more of a bonus than the power and load capacity (that I don't really need) of the LC.

I'm really a toyota man at heart, having owned a hilux and worked with quite afew LC utes. But by my calcualtions. I'll get this navara with a $hit load of acsessories for the same price I'd get a new Hilux with no tray and no Air Con. Pretty easy decision I think :big_smile:

cheers,
James.

Congrats on the purchase.

Good luck and I hope it serves you well.

Most Yota drivers change when they drive a Nissan, plenty of guys on Patrol4x4 have done the same and wouldn't go back.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Snowy,

I reckon you'll become stoked on the Nissan's. I've been driving Nissan's for about the last 5 years and have owned three 4x4's and also a Pulsar.

All 4 vehicles have been absolutely faultless and given excellent service. My Patrol let me down once with a fuel pump that died, but aside from that, I service them myself and have never needed anymore than service oils and filters on the lot.

Welcome to the world of Navara owners! Enjoy your purchase.

Cheers,

DJ

Latest posts

Back