Accessing the Manual Levers on a winch fitted to a Nissan Factory Steel Bullbar?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I thought you meant the whole winch straight up and down.
What you are saying is the bolt holes go down instead of forward.
So I will keep my mouth shut lol

Sorry I thought you meant the whole winch straight up and down.
What you are saying is the bolt holes go down instead of forward.
So I will keep my mouth shut lol

I was thinking the same, whole winch vertical.

Pix.... Do u have any close-ups of how u mounted the control box and how the cables come up into the box?

Would be much appreciated so I can get an idea of how it all comes together....

rob

Hey mate, been on nightshift, I'll take a few snaps tomorrow and chuck them up

Hey mate, I took photos but of the wrong part of the winch, I'll take ones of the control box this arvo and post them up

Hey mate, I took photos but of the wrong part of the winch, I'll take ones of the control box this arvo and post them up

That would be great...... hada bit of a look today for somewhere to mount the control box, but unsure...... also what bracket did u use when mounting the control box?

rob

I knocked the long cut out off the bar and mounted the control box in the middle with the wires running through the hole. The box is mounted with two 90 degree brackets which sits in the cut out perfectly.

Attachments

• image-2896070197.jpg
    image-2896070197.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 101
  • image-1409718863.jpg
    image-1409718863.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 101
  • image-434433648.jpg
    image-434433648.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 86
Thanks 4 that.... my control box has the plug coming out the side which turns out to be of a PITA. It's off a tigerz 12,000lb winch so i don't know if its the same for tigerz winches.... the other little box is for the wireless remote. I'm not sure WHERE to mount the control box. It doesn't really suit being mounted between the spotlights, so the only other spot is behind the bar somewhere..... I would also like to install a HD Isolator switch to protect me against any front end bings too. Where abouts to u get the isolators from?

WinchControlBox016.jpg

WinchControlBox016.jpg

WinchControlBox018.jpg

WinchControlBox019.jpg

Last edited:
When i added the winch, i had to find another way of mounting the number plate as that bracket no longer fitted

Latest posts

Back