Will genuine Nissan winch bullbar (part number: F2210-JR000AU) fit 2012 Navara D40 RX (Thai built)?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Priscilla27

Reaction score
Hi all.

My partner has recently purchased a 2012 Navara D40 RX dual cab and I was looking to purchase a bullbar for his new work ute.

I've come across a second hand winch bullbar that is advertised to fit Thai built D40 from 2006-2015 and has actually come off a 2012 Nissan Navara however I just wanted to confirm that this will fit regardless of the specific make (RX) and type (dual cab)?

I'm quite new to this so I apologise if this is quite a stupid question, just wanted to double check before putting the money in!

Thank you in advance!

I have a 2011 RX single cab Thai built and bought the same Nissan winch bar second hand and bolted it straight up. Make sure it comes with the collapsible mounting brackets and plates.

F2210JR000AU will fit all Thai builds except single cab/cab chassis.
Notice both numbers are on that sticker though. There is usually a welded plate inside the end of the bar (RH wing) with the actual part number on it.
JR100Au is for single cab or cab chassis.
So check the number on the welded plate and yes make sure you have all the brackets. nuts, bolts etc. We can probably get them but they add up quickly so you either need to get them with the bar or get the bar cheap.

F2210JR000AU will fit all Thai builds except single cab/cab chassis.
Notice both numbers are on that sticker though. There is usually a welded plate inside the end of the bar (RH wing) with the actual part number on it.
JR100Au is for single cab or cab chassis.
So check the number on the welded plate and yes make sure you have all the brackets. nuts, bolts etc. We can probably get them but they add up quickly so you either need to get them with the bar or get the bar cheap.
Is the difference because the RX single cab has a smaller flare in the fenders compared to the non RX king/dual cabs? The bullbar I fitted to my single cab was off a dual cab. The wings were proud of the narrower RX fenders but it still looked fine. After hitting a roo I damaged the original RX RH fender so ditched them both. I took the opportunity to replace with fenders and plastic bumper from a Thai dual cab with the wider flares. The bullbar wings are now flush with the wider flared fenders as you'd expect because the bullbar thinks it's on a dual cab. The bullbar for the RX single cab must have slightly narrower wings. Most used bullbars are from king/dual cabs with the wider flared guards. So from my experience the bullbars will fit either model but an RX single cab bullbar on a wider flared king/dual cab wouldn't look the best as it would sit inside the fender line.

I can vouch for the effectiveness of these bullbars as it saved the vehicle from serious damage. A good size roo jumped out from behind dense foliage at 10:00 in the morning when I was cruising at 95kph 200km east of Newman WA. I estimate I hit the animal at 80kph. The telescoping brackets did their job absorbing a lot of the energy resulting in only a bent RH fender and cracked remaining upper section of the plastic bumper. However the roo did go under the vehicle ripping out of the LH rear wheel speed sensor cable which disabled my ABS and 4wd. That's another story and potential safety issue as described here:

https://www.navaraforum.com/threads/4wd-light-on-dash.36970/#post-391380
After loosening the bolts on the collapsible brackets we tied a snatch strap around a tree, attached to the bullbar and pulled it out to it's normal position.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back