5 beeps ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzkev

Reaction score
g'day Guys the other day after reading the forum about resetting the ecu etc etc there was a thread and instructions how to do this it all had to do with disconnecting the battery and waiting 10 seconds etc, that went all well, but after doing this for a drive when i returned and when i turned it off it gives 5 beeps .... never had this before ..anybody know what this all means ? also since then i have done a re-set of the ecu and no know problems :) so now eveytime its switched off it gives 5 short beeps.......
Cheers Kev

g'day John no not the radio as it doesnt have the factory one fitted , it beeps five times when that stops the security light starts to flash

Did you fit the radio?

Is it a Pioneer?

I used to have a Pioneer in my old car that had a default option of a 'reminder' to take the face off it. Is it possible that the battery reset has taken it back to default?

The beep I got on the Pioneer was 5 high pitched beeps and when I turned the car off

aghhhhh thats on the money yes its a pioneer :) here im think the Ute was telling me something ... cheers for that :)
Kev

Back