4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh bummer. Should of said for the rears. Front end is sorted

Ok then.
Flex up the rear end & get an extended length for the shocks.
Centre of eye to centre of eye.
Contacr superior engineering with those lengths
remember to mention 16mm eye for the shocks
Cheers

Hi rusty are u over the bilsteins already? Or not up to the task ?

Na mate the bilsteins are perfect up front. Just looking at rear end options. The Rancho Adjustables have been good but have fouled on the chassis numerous times putting large fonts in the body. So was just seeing if there was a remote style shock to put the oil canister up high and away from stone damage etc. If not I'll prob be getting a set of bilstien for the rear aswell

Rusty

Na mate the bilsteins are perfect up front. Just looking at rear end options. The Rancho Adjustables have been good but have fouled on the chassis numerous times putting large fonts in the body. So was just seeing if there was a remote style shock to put the oil canister up high and away from stone damage etc. If not I'll prob be getting a set of bilstien for the rear aswell

Rusty

Yer mate iv got the 3 inch bilsteins in the rear as well for $66.50 each I don't think I could have done any better :) I put up with all the stock shit for 55000ks I guess anything else would feel great lol

Well if anyone isn't sure about where to get suspension done then listen. The week leading up to Christmas my D22 went into get the gearbox rebuilt and while they did a good job on the box they didn't seat the torsion bars correctly when putting it back in. Now pretty much the next day I drove it, Boxing day the family and I were heading off to see family and about 30kms out of town i hit a dip and the driver's side TB adjuster stripped and onto the bumpstops it went. Few nice words and a pretty pissed off wife it was a slow rough drive back home to get the wifes car.

Ok so were due to go away in 4-5 days time for 2 weeks towing a caravan. all paid for and booked so i was needing the Navara fixed fast. Part was ordered the monday morning and was at the dealers 4 hours later..good. Also needed a new bolt and nuts for that adjuster as the idiots stripped it putting it back on and i needed to cut it off.

Anyway called John that same morning as the torsion bars were also looking burred, turns out they weren't to bad but with the holiday towing i wasn't wanting any more trouble. So John had some in stock, luck was very good that day. He offered to fit then the very next day as of course the transmission shop was off for the break.

So next day drove up and got it sorted, John even gave me a forum discount and shit its his Christmas break.. Tell me anywhere else you can get service like that. Anyway Thanks John and we had a great holiday, hope you did too.

So everyone support John, he looks after us. Further down the track the transmission guys reacted well to my call when they did get back to work and have since reinbused me for the costs of rectifying the problem.

Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!

Hey John, just wanted to check your best price on a 2inch suspension lift (fitted) for a 2010 d22 (STR) using bilstein shocks and comfort leaves, no torsion bars needed. Feel free to PM me if you like. Cheers

Hey John, just wanted to check your best price on a 2inch suspension lift (fitted) for a 2010 d22 (STR) using bilstein shocks and comfort leaves, no torsion bars needed. Feel free to PM me if you like. Cheers

Hi mate,
Can do a Bilstein package without torsion bars for $1700 fitted
cheers

Hi John,

So I've been given permission to upgrade the suspension. Thinking of going Dobinsons.

What can you do for a full kit HD front and Medium in the rear??

Cheers.

Michael

Hi John,

So I've been given permission to upgrade the suspension. Thinking of going Dobinsons.

Cheers.

Michael

D40 or D22

Hi John,

Cheers.

Michael

Hi Michael.
For a D40
Can do a full Dobinson kit for $1830 fitted
I normally use Bluemax leaves, Dobinson coils & Lovells shocks $1700 fitted
Cheers

Latest posts

Back