4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zordo, What sort of suspension upgrade would you have for a R51 Pathfinder ti 550 V6 with steel bull bar. Occasional towing medium sized van and medium loads in back.

Regards

Hi Zordo, What sort of suspension upgrade would you have for a R51 Pathfinder ti 550 V6 with steel bull bar. Occasional towing medium sized van and medium loads in back.

Regards

Can do Dobinson coils & EFS shocks $1030 plus shipping
Or If you want better quality Bilstein shocks add $500
Cheers

Hi Zordo,

I am looking for a 2inch lift kit and it looks like you are the man to speak to. I'm new to off-roading and don't plan on going to crazy just want to have some fun, do some camping and beach trips etc. I have a 2009 D40 Titanium duel cab 2.5 diesel with 218k on the clock with no plans for a Bullbar or winch and rarely have a load heavier then camping gear or the family bikes. I would like to keep the price down but at the same time don't want to be kicking myself down the track knowing I could have had something better for just a few hundred bucks more. Could I please have a price for supply and for supply and fit, I would like to fit myself but am quite time poor.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi Zordo,

I am looking for a 2inch lift kit and it looks like you are the man to speak to. I'm new to off-roading and don't plan on going to crazy just want to have some fun, do some camping and beach trips etc. I have a 2009 D40 Titanium duel cab 2.5 diesel with 218k on the clock with no plans for a Bullbar or winch and rarely have a load heavier then camping gear or the family bikes. I would like to keep the price down but at the same time don't want to be kicking myself down the track knowing I could have had something better for just a few hundred bucks more. Could I please have a price for supply and for supply and fit, I would like to fit myself but am quite time poor.

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate.
I can supply a very good kit for $1450 & supply & fit for $1750.
I have everything in stock
Cheers

Hi mate. I can supply a very good kit for $1450 & supply & fit for $1750. I have everything in stock Cheers

Cheers, what brand is all the gear? Also how far in advance do I need to book?

Zordo
2008 D22 YD25 currently weighs in at around 2.4t (circa 2.5t by the time I get the drawers and a couple of other things in) without passengers. Torsion bars and shocks are fine but need to upgrade the rear leafs to heavier duty to cope with the extra weight. What do you recommend for the rear? Price for kit only and if fitted by you would be great. Thanks

Zordo
2008 D22 YD25 currently weighs in at around 2.4t (circa 2.5t by the time I get the drawers and a couple of other things in) without passengers. Torsion bars and shocks are fine but need to upgrade the rear leafs to heavier duty to cope with the extra weight. What do you recommend for the rear? Price for kit only and if fitted by you would be great. Thanks

Hi mate.

Bluemax leaves, bushes, u/bolts, greaseable pins & shackles
$680 or $860 fitted
All in stock
Cheers

So I told Zordo I would do a shameless plug while talking to him for 20mins last week about my inlaws patrol. I really couldn't recommend him anymore if I tried, John is a great bloke to deal with and has all the knowledge under the sun with no BS. I bought Bluemax HD leaves and EFS shocks from him for my d22 under his recommendation just shy of 12 months ago and couldn't be happier with the setup, It handled the cape with comfort and ease, not once did I feel it was/would letting me down. The best thing with the bluemax springs is that even thought they are HD my ute still flexes in the back like crazy but is comfortable and handles the weight and towing duties!

Anyway that enough from me.

Cheers
Bryan

Yea mate I will second that. After numerous attempts with other company's to so get my suspension it right, I finally bought a kit of Zordo and it is great. Sorted all of the previous issues and rides great. I guess because he isn't tied to one brand and has experience he can supply the right gear from different manufacturers.

Bilstien only make shocks. So the springs and the rest will be something else. Garaunteed the Zordo will only give you best mix of gear though.

Rusty

Thanks I realised after i said it !shoulda just said this. my mate can do this, any good?

2" lift - 4 bilstien shocks, ome torsion bars and springs and spring hardware 1760 but will be cheaper if i don't want to use greaseable shackles

Zordo what can u do price wise on something similar and thoughts on this?

Heads up that OME springs only give you up to 30mm of lift. It even says this in there fitment guide when quoting people. Use efs springs or similar. Goodluck

Heads up that OME springs only give you up to 30mm of lift. It even says this in there fitment guide when quoting people. Use efs springs or similar. Goodluck

Thanks, I can get different springs... That was just a base thing he put together as a rough estimate

Thanks I realised after i said it !shoulda just said this. my mate can do this, any good?

2" lift - 4 bilstien shocks, ome torsion bars and springs and spring hardware 1760 but will be cheaper if i don't want to use greaseable shackles

Zordo what can u do price wise on something similar and thoughts on this?

If you are on a Budget you can use Bluemax or EFS shocks.
Make sure you do the full kit leaves, bushes, u/bolts, shackles, pins, shocks & torsion bars
Normal kit is $1350
Normal kit with extra long Bilsteins $1650
Plus any freight to your location
Spring rates to suit your loads
Cheers

Zordo mastering it again. You the man. Can I harrass you for a price and just the 2 rear shocks for a d22. You mentioned them in my other shock thread but never priced me.

Cheers
Rusty

I've been shopping around getting some quotes. Tossing up between Dobinson and Blistein. I got quoted $1600 for a full dobinson kit all dobinson parts including 4 x shocks, Torsion bars, Leafs, Bushes,Shackles and pins. How much are your kits Zordo? Are they all genuine parts or a mixed kit? It's for a 2012 d22. Cheers

Latest posts

Back