4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been shopping around getting some quotes. Tossing up between Dobinson and Blistein. I got quoted $1600 for a full dobinson kit all dobinson parts including 4 x shocks, Torsion bars, Leafs, Bushes,Shackles and pins. How much are your kits Zordo? Are they all genuine parts or a mixed kit? It's for a 2012 d22. Cheers

My kit is a mixed kit.
All Bluemax gear with EFS shocks. $1350 Full kit.
Plus any postage or fitting
Cheers

Hey Zordo.
Mate can I get you to give me a quote on a 2 inch suspension lift parts and fit for a 2011 D40 St. Thai built, with a Arb canopy.
My truck is mostly on road with trips touring or off-road/beach to get to camping spots.
During these trips I am towing a 6x4 off-road camper around 1500kgs loaded.
Thanks Craig.

Hey Zordo.
Mate can I get you to give me a quote on a 2 inch suspension lift parts and fit for a 2011 D40 St. Thai built, with a Arb canopy.
My truck is mostly on road with trips touring or off-road/beach to get to camping spots.
During these trips I am towing a 6x4 off-road camper around 1500kgs loaded.
Thanks Craig.

Hi mate.
2' lift to suit your D40 & your accessories is $1750 fitted.
Just be aware that D40s can suffer from camber problems after lifting
all fixable just needs some more $$
Cheers

Hi Zordo.
Another quick question, to eliminate the camber issues would it be better to do a 40mm suspension lift instead of 2 inch. A mate of mine said he was told this by a mechanic.
Just sussing things out before I go ahead.
Thanks.

Hi Zordo.
Another quick question, to eliminate the camber issues would it be better to do a 40mm suspension lift instead of 2 inch. A mate of mine said he was told this by a mechanic.
Just sussing things out before I go ahead.
Thanks.

All D40s are not the same.
Some will have a problem & others will not.
The higher you go the more chances of camber problems
less chance of a problem at 40mm than at 50mm, but you could still have a problem at 40mm but less likely
Cheers

Hi Zordo,
Cahsing some prices on a fitted D22 lift kit. I live in Rockhampton and got a few quotes around here and was looking at around $2100 fitted for either EFS, Dobinsons or Toughdog kits. Toughdog quote included 0-300kg springs, HD Torsion Bars, 41mm Foam Cell shocks (F&R), urethane bushes, ubolts and greasable shackles. The EFS and Dobinsons quotes didn't specify equipment, just gave a price.

I will be in Brisbane for a bit over a week in May and was wondering what your prices were like compared to the locals here. Happy to consider any comparable alternatives you may have available also.

TIA,

G.

Hi Zordo,
Cahsing some prices on a fitted D22 lift kit. I live in Rockhampton and got a few quotes around here and was looking at around $2100 fitted for either EFS, Dobinsons or Toughdog kits. Toughdog quote included 0-300kg springs, HD Torsion Bars, 41mm Foam Cell shocks (F&R), urethane bushes, ubolts and greasable shackles. The EFS and Dobinsons quotes didn't specify equipment, just gave a price.

I will be in Brisbane for a bit over a week in May and was wondering what your prices were like compared to the locals here. Happy to consider any comparable alternatives you may have available also.

TIA,

G.

Hi mate.
Can do my normal package of Bluemax leaves, bushes, shackles, u/bolts, pins, torsion bars & EFS shocks $1650 fitted
have 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th, 21st, 25th free
Cheers

Zordo, I noticed on the suspension supplies Australia website they sell a full heavy duty blue max kit to suit a 2013 d22 for $1344.00 postage is free. You tend to use all blue max gear and EFS shocks. Is this because they are that much better? And can u beat that price?

This car is my daily driver and I drive on the beach at least once a fortnight. It will be doing some decent trips up north in the coming years also. Would this gear be suitable or am I better off getting something better quality?? What do u reckon?

Cheers, Sam.

Zordo, I noticed on the suspension supplies Australia website they sell a full heavy duty blue max kit to suit a 2013 d22 for $1344.00 postage is free. You tend to use all blue max gear and EFS shocks. Is this because they are that much better? And can u beat that price?

This car is my daily driver and I drive on the beach at least once a fortnight. It will be doing some decent trips up north in the coming years also. Would this gear be suitable or am I better off getting something better quality?? What do u reckon?

Cheers, Sam.

Hi mate.
Bluemax is good gear & I use it all the time.

If you can get a full kit delivered for $1344 go for it.
leaves, bushes, u/bolts, shackles & pins, torsion bars & shocks.
Best I can do is $1375 shipped
I can not match that
Cheers

Zordo I have installed the kit I mentioned above and now I'm getting constant vibrations. More noticeable when I take off and I can hear a constant hum, especially around 80-90km/h. The springs are mounted with the short end forward and I was thinking if I turn them around it will straighten out the pinion a bit and correct the angle. Plus it will make the bracket in the photo at the rear and not have a chance to come Ito contact with the bump stop ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445752561.045176.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1445752571.343598.jpg

Is this possible or am I leaving myself open to more problems? Should I just order castor wedges?? If so what size??

You have a heavy duty kit. Do you have any constant weight ??
Castor wedge will help with the vibration.
The front bkt has never given me any problem in the past.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back