2013 st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferral 666

Reaction score
Just clicked over 10k on new ST. Driving home from work, had to stop for road works. Then lost all boost from turbo. Limped home. Had roadside assist plug computer to ute, code error hot exhaust. ??? Next day ute ran good again. Then same thing , no turbo , going in for service Friday. Could it be a faulty censor ? Has this happened to anyone else ??

Few years ago my mate got a brand new triton. Lost boost, caused by faulty connection of turbo hose somewhere. Maybe not your problem, but a slight possibility?

sounds like a faulty egr sensor, contemplating getting mine replaced even tho it's not faulty but a lot of peaple having drama's with em.

Ferral 666, it;s the EGR Exhaust temp sensor i have a 2013 St 2.5 it first went on mine at 2500km they replaced it with another one off the showroom floor, after another 3 weeks and 1500 ks it went again apparently there's a type 2 sensor which they had to develop and make in Japan my Ute sat in dealer for two weeks waiting for it! touch wood i hope they have got it right this time with the revised type two sensor. Heaps of D40 doing it but at much earlier ks than yours it a wonder you got so far.

i had same issue mate.. 2013 st. it was egr sensor. i had 99% same issue as urs. although my got esclated to fully limp mode with check engine light. good news is that nissan did come up with new egr sensor. doing fine now. mine failed at 3000km. at 7000km now and hasnt happened again

Latest posts

Back