2013 Muster video thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video Oilad! I'm glad someone filmed me driving up onto the hill then having to rescue Tory right after it!

yea nathan like long limos trying to do donuts... thanks steve someone had to try the hill an it wasnt goin to be me..

Cheers dnt mind doin videos.. Looks good in the end i hope.. Wens the nxt one haha

nice vid Oilad! We got bugger all vids and pics last Muster. This one has had some good footage.

Lladnar - nice getting up the quarry

Lj

I would had alot more if i didnt record the trip home.. Ready for the nxt one any way. Might get the pro go..

Lladnar - nice getting up the quarry

Lj

Brad actually got up all but two of those hill climb tracks just behind the camp area as well, the 550 went well, even popped the sway bar off on the dry creek track up the back pasted the dam

Just noticed its bad quality picture wen ya view it off ya phone. So the laptop might be better.. Cheerrss

nice video Oilad well done. it looks like you all had fun. grate job to the people that made it happen.

Latest posts

Back