2012 st navara price

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine with

+Nissan racks
+Kayak Attachments
+Tow kit
+Tint
+Soft Torneu
+Spray on tub liner

40k even. no trade or nissan finance.

I Have an abn and i paid an amazing $27325.00 plus on roads plus tow bar plus canopy plus plastic liner for ute back all up I drove away for $33150.00,helps to have a son in new cars (2013 brand new)

I Have an abn and i paid an amazing $27325.00 plus on roads plus tow bar plus canopy plus plastic liner for ute back all up I drove away for $33150.00,helps to have a son in new cars (2013 brand new)

Really are those figures correct?? Man thats a great deal. Is that for a D40 ST dual cab ??
The canopy and rego alone is would normally cost $4000, tow bar, tinted windows and tub liner another $1000.
So how come you ended up paying $6000 more then the purchase price you quoted?? where did the extra $1000 go?
Dont tell me your son charged you "delivery fees" (wash the thing and take the plastic off the seats)

I was told by a dealer principle in country nsw when i was doing all of Nissans Signage that they dont make that much profit on new cars (this was 6 yrs ago), and most of their money comes from accessories, writing up loans and the service department, not to mention things like "delivery charges" also the DP receives a payment of $1000 from Nissan for every car sold, but as far as raw profit it is very little compared to the value of the car.
Sounds like i was fed more BS from salesmen

Last edited:
Sorry but it was a bit early this morning when I wrote this,yes i did get tinted windows and yes it is dual cab st d40 and yes his boss did charge me some delivery charges but for the price i just shut up and bought the thing.the boss just said that it was a family price.

Well Russell i would of zipped it to mate, because thats not a bargain you stole it.

Yes my sons boss said that he always looks after his employees and he said he was not going to let anybody come close to the deal he also said something about having some dealer dollars that he was allowed to spend and thats how he got the price right down.Either way I am as happy as a pig in sxxx.He traded my 2010 bt50 dual cab for $25000.it was in excellent condition.

The loans are a good supply of money for the car yards, but thats also what you get if you don't shop around.

I have mine through a salary sacrifice lease. So i save a ton there, even without that am pretty happy with my deal.

Latest posts

Back