2011 D22 Front Door Trim

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
start in a bottom corner and prize it off carefully with a screwdriver
once you get one clip out its easy

So just take all the visible screws out and start at the bottom? Wasnt sure if the popped open or if it pushed upwards to get it.

Cheers

start in a bottom corner and prize it off carefully with a screwdriver
once you get one clip out its easy

yep its just clipped on ,once you take out the few screws for armrest ect just pop the clips carefully

Mine had a hidden screw that was accessed by poping the armrest off behind the power window controls from memory.

petes right. the armrest top just prises off gently and you will find a screw hidden inside. Jus remember not to force anything and you wont break anything. Be gentle prising it off and if it wont move or feels secured investigate it. Chances are you will have missed a screw. Once its all loose you need to give it a couple of taps upwards with the palm of your hand at the base to pop it out of the window groove.

there was a thread on here about installing a stereo headunit that went into more detail about the door trims to access the front speakers.

Hey guys realise this is probably allready answered but thought I'd step through it as I've just done it.

1) Remove all visible screws
a) Drivers door release handle screw
b) Screw bottom right side of map pocket as looking at it
c) two small plastic screws on the left side of the trim

2) non visible screws
a) Concealed behind arm rest cover to the right of power window controls (ST-R). Remove the cover gently from the right side as looking at it. Should lift up and clip out.

3) Now you can unclip the trim starting from the bottom, the trim is slotted on to the door at the top so lift it up slightly to release it once the clips are removed. The power controls are still attached the easiest way is to hold the trim and work on them as below.

4) Power controls. I used a small screw driver and unscrewed the power window controls, there is another screw just out of sight to the right of the visible screws (it isn't obstructed just hard to see when looking down at the back of the trim). The power window control piece is clipped at the top gently remove it, I damaged one of my clips. You should then hang the trim back on the door and you can now easily unplug the power window controls.

5) Beer.

I think that's it.

Latest posts

Back