ZD30 Liqui Moly Diesel Purge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuttsy87

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanting some help as to which lines to actually use with this liquid moly diesel purge. Looking at doing it tomorrow. So I will use the hose that goes from the filter to the fuel pump and just confused as to which the return line is. Any help would be awesome

Just read the tread that Rusty wrote up and I'm not sure if I fully understand the process. Does the engine run on the purge fluid in the jug is that correct. Then just run the engine until the jug is almost empty so not to get air in the pump?

That thread is only showing the yd25. I'm running a zd30. Will figure it out this morning anyways. Have tried looking through all the threads I could find and couldn't see anything about the zd30. I know it will be a 1/4" line. Just was hoping for the easy way out. Haha.

Navmania. That's totally spot on. The engine runs purely on the purge product. This given it a pure purge not an additive which has to be diluted.

The zd30 is similar. There is a 3/8(10mm) going into the pump and a 1/4(6mm) is the return. They should be beside each other almost. I did a purge on my brothers zd patrol recently. Was very easy

Thanks Rusty. That explains why it is done at the pump and not at the filter as you need the return to the jug and not the tank. Will give this a go. I run injector cleaner as I know you do to and you still feel it cleaned and added performance. I have never done a purge before and now have 130.000 so could be time I think.

Cheers mate.

I run the Liqui moly boost and clean. Which is another great product. I just do it to get the max life out of the vehicle. Its prob best done when you change your fuel filter/s as this gives the whole system a fresh start. I didn't notice a whole lot of crap on the first purge but this one I recently did really pulled out some crap. I'll have to crack open the fuel filter and get a picture

done and done. was a lot easier than anticipated. so much quieter and a lot more responsive. thanks for your help guys. appreciated very muchly

Latest posts

Back