XROX finely fitted

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OzAssAssin

Reaction score
I finely got around to having a XROX fitted to the Navara after a lot of research, reading this and other forums the likes and dislikes.

I made up my mind and went with the XROX and I would like to add there nowhere as flimsy as other make out, if you’re thinking of going this way due to weight and style do it there a great addition.

All I need to do now is save up for the winch, once I have finished making up my mind with the debates on what’s the best option to go with and brand.

DSC_2912_zpsf72abf58.jpg

DSC_2911_zpsabdd4763.jpg

Looks the goods! I have mines on order :) As for a winch, I am going to get a cheap tigerz11 one. Its only there just in case, I will just test it once a month so I know it's working. And I'll seal the control box myself.

Went in and spoke to them, you can get an upgraded control box for about $70

Tyron;
I agree mate I'm of the same mind either a T max or I max, and also could end up with Tigerz11 depending on reviews.

I would also look at going synthetic rope 11ty times less weight and just and strong plus safer. Although more susceptible to abrasion wear.

Can't wait to fit my bar. Nice nav mate

As for the winch I've thought about it for a while. I'm thinking of trying a tigerz11 for the same reason as you. It's most likely only going to be used once in a blue moon and its not like I'm getting it to winch up vertical inclines probably just get myself out of a bog. But will make a decision after tax time I suppose

I've been running a Tigerz 11 for a couple of years now and its still as good as the day I installed it. The plasma rope option is well worth the small amount extra they charge. Even thinking of getting a send on a hitch receiver mount for the rear....

Latest posts

Back