XROX Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea i sooo was going to get the xrox bar until i was told they're not airbag complaint...however nav u said they were...wth? spewing. tommo theyre about $1100 del ( i bargained tho)

yea i sooo was going to get the xrox bar until i was told they're not airbag complaint...however nav u said they were...wth? spewing. tommo theyre about $1100 del ( i bargained tho)

Nismo, Heres the Blurb that I got when I was looking at the Bar. and it states Airbag Compatible.....

XROX BULLBAR

Hope this Helps?

Matt

I just rang those guys and they wanted $1700 supplied and fitted so i dont know whats the go there...

Hey Thommo77

I got my XROX bar from OL in Jandakot and it was $1020.00 suppilied and i think they wanted about $175 to fit it. I just fitted mine myself.

Cheers mate, im getting mine down at northern 4x4 wangara cost me $1300 supplied and fitted minus the alloy bar i have on my nav now which i am selling.

hi all, am keen on more info/pics of the xrox bar. is there any difference between mounting on the thai vs euro built models? also any info on colour matching and buying/fitting in nsw.

thanks

shero

just got a quote for the xrox bar for the king cab at opposite lock, rockdale, nsw. as follows:
$1040 for the bar
$220 for the colour coding
$175 for fitting
seems like quite a decent price but then again it's not quite as much bar as say an arb sahara. i'm not sure where else they can be found in nsw so can't exactly ring around for the price.
was quoted $150 to ship if i was to buy from home (WA)
opinions anyone? what about other NSW suppliers?

shero

Shero,
I got mine through an ARB Agent maybe you could do the same over there? because they get more than just the ARB Gear in so they may be able to quote you...

Cheers

Matt

Hi Guys,

Not a bad looking bar, but would be friggin useless for night time highway driving in the Northwest. Even a small roo would wipe out your headlights and front guard/bonnet.

I don't do extreme 4WDing so will stick to my standard steel winch bar. My bar is for roo and animal impact protection.

Almost whacked an Emu and mowed down a small roo on my recent trip to Exmouth. Poor dumb bastards!

BTW, 3 x Hella Rallye 4000's with HID inserts are da bomb for night vision! You get to cook skip before you impact with him. ;-)

Cheers,

DJ

just got a quote for the xrox bar for the king cab at opposite lock, rockdale, nsw. as follows:
$1040 for the bar
$220 for the colour coding
$175 for fitting
seems like quite a decent price but then again it's not quite as much bar as say an arb sahara. i'm not sure where else they can be found in nsw so can't exactly ring around for the price.
was quoted $150 to ship if i was to buy from home (WA)
opinions anyone? what about other NSW suppliers?

shero

Monster rides do them Monster Rides - Vehicle Solutions, 4x4 Accessories, & Finance and are based in Sydney, I got my ARB Sahara bar from them for my king cab, was toying with the xrox but its a work vehicle so thought the ARB was more classy. more than double the price though

XROX bars available in various outlets in qld. just check with couple of 4x4 stores near you.

well, finally ordered the bar from opposite lock in rockdale. didn't worry about the colourcode yet - thought i'd wait and see it looked first.

on suppliers - ARB didn't know (or didn't want to know) about it and monster rides never returned my calls or emails so opposite lock was it.

will post some photos when it's fitted in the next week or so.

shero

well, finally ordered the bar from opposite lock in rockdale. didn't worry about the colourcode yet - thought i'd wait and see it looked first.

on suppliers - ARB didn't know (or didn't want to know) about it and monster rides never returned my calls or emails so opposite lock was it.

will post some photos when it's fitted in the next week or so.

shero

ask them about the recovery points if you can afford them they swivel and they look the goods i think gordon there put them on his defender

so i finally got the bar fitted today just picked it up and i think it looks great. just need to get a few spotties on there now!!

Attachments

• DSC_0153.JPG
    DSC_0153.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 624
  • DSC_0152.JPG
    DSC_0152.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 479
  • DSC_0150 SMALL.jpg
    DSC_0150 SMALL.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 604
yeah will ask them about recovery points. it's on my to do list anyway. any idea what they should cost? gordon seems a good bloke anyway - i don't think he's out to rip anyone off.

are you talking about the same ones as in this link? http://www.lightforce.net.au/images/news/XROX BAR.pdf

If you want to use OL at Rockdale do so at own risk. I would double check anything that they do if you have done it already. I had a JK Wrangler on which I got them do a lift kit and HID headlight conversion (Gordon in particular). I kept blowing fuses and loosing headlights and taillights every time it rained and had to take the car to an auto electrician to fix. They left wires exposed as I was told later. The suspension kit I supplied to them, so the only thing they had to do was install. They got the arms around the wrong way in the rear (Right installed on left side and vice versa). They didn't even test drive the thing and when I picked up and got home, my brand new Mickey Thompson Claws (35inch) had almost worn through to nothing... undercarriage was covered in rubber. Those arms had a bend in them to go around the tyre but they were pushing into it hard because they were the wrong way around. Also they didn't adjust and align anything, the Wrangler got death wobbles every time it hit a tiny bump. The guys at Overkill had taken the car after that and refit the whole kit and did a proper job of it too, would recommend them any day. Just be careful at OL Rockdale. I had OL in Brookvale do some work for me and they were much better.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

We can supply these bars for you anywhere in the country.

Just drop us a PM or email and we will look after you.

As we are not a paying sponsor I won't list pricing... but we can pretty much match anything here, and delivery costs will be at cost... no profiteering on that.

Cheers
Matt
[email protected]

vanguard whlist you maybe happy with overkill i would go through and check the work on your vehicle as i wouldnt trust them after seeing some of their dodgey work and warranty doesnt exsist with those guys

hey nav matt

what size the tyres and did you have to get lifted first how much the tyres

Hey hypactiv1
tyres are 265/75/16's and I got it Lifted first managed to pick the tyres up from Emerald Tyres in Joondalup for $355ea from memory! hope this helps?

Matt

Back