will these wheels fit?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickp78

Reaction score
hi everyone just wondering if anyone can help me ive come across a set of mickey thompson rims with mtz's tyres on them 265/75/16 they came off a new triton he tells me they are a '0' off set can anyone tell me if they will fit my 2011 d22.thanx

I think most people on here run a +20 offset but if you use the search button at the top right you will find all the info you need

Do you have a 2" lift? without it your going to get some pretty decent scrubbing, even with the lift you'll need to cut back the front guard. do a search for the info on the guard mod. I'm running 0 offset see my ride thread for pics.

yer ive got a 2 inch lift and im running 265/75/16 mtz's on steel rims im not sure what offset they are. i just wanted to check before i bought them he said he rang jax quickfit and they told him they would fit my car so i just thought id put it out there and see if anyone had a 0 offset thanx mate

Yes 265, The rims are pretty much in line with the guard, but the wall of the tyre doesn't protude a little but the tread itself is within the guard also. +20 is better but the MT classic II I wanted don't come in that offset.

yer i was goin to buy brand new but ive come across a set of sidebiters that arent that old with mtz tyres they r off a triton but if they fit il buy them they are the rims ive wanted for ages

235 tyres

I am running 245/75/r16 cooper st tyres now but are stuffed, I can get hold of brand new 235/85/r16 bf goodridge tyres cheap $500 for 4 will they fit alright or will the rolling diameter be too much.

ive got near new tyres on mine mickey T's mtzs 265/75/16 on sunraysias but i want the sidebiter rims as i said ive found a set with the same tyres as ive got but the offset is 0 im hoping they fit coz i think i might buy them

They will fit with a 0 offset easy. They will stick outran extra 40mm over stock though

hi everyone just wondering if anyone can help me ive come across a set of mickey thompson rims with mtz's tyres on them 265/75/16 they came off a new triton he tells me they are a '0' off set can anyone tell me if they will fit my 2011 d22.thanx

Im running 265/75/16 MTZ with zero offset wheels, I have a 2 inch suspension lift and 3" body lift, no scrubbing apart from on the front mudguard on full lock.

I was planning removing them, but they do help keep the truck clean.

Andy

Latest posts

Back