What's currently playing in your Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose with the introduction of electricity in the last 5 years it's made such events a lot easier!

How to guess if your mate is from WA, every sentence or statement ends in "hey"! :rofl2:

haha yeah sounds about right, couldnt get over the new south welsh men ending everythin with "bra" while i was over there . dunno what the vics say...never paid much attention to them :p

We just talk shit in general, we make up our own language if needed.

I thought bra was more a term that came from kiwi land, but then I haven't been to NSW for a few years now they might have all changed.

I think you will find Queenslanders are worse for ending everything with 'ey'

No, i didn't see lamb of god. Dropped the ball on that one. But i was carting a pregnant mrs around so walking around in the heat wasn't on the cards. So we stuck to main stages.

Slipknot stole the show, System of a down were disappointing. Big task to follow slipknot though.

I think you will find Queenslanders are worse for ending everything with 'ey'

No, i didn't see lamb of god. Dropped the ball on that one. But i was carting a pregnant mrs around so walking around in the heat wasn't on the cards. So we stuck to main stages.

Slipknot stole the show, System of a down were disappointing. Big task to follow slipknot though.

ha yeah fair enough, couldn't see a pregnant woman having much fun in a circle mosh. been out with rocko 4wd since last time mate? will be heading out to mundaring this weekend if your interested, also i'll be starting my new job at coastal 4x4 next week so if your looking for goodies for the d40 get in contact :)

Oh he meant a lift for the Nav...silly me why would someone want a lift for his pregnant wife..................would be easier to rent a forklift.

Latest posts

Back