What to do with the tub

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lugnuts

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a new NP300 Navara but, as expected, can't yet see many tonneau cover options. What's the best out there and has anyone got a heads up on what soon to be available?

Also, I've heard bad things about the slip in bed liners and have been advised to check out the spray on Rhino Linings. Has anyone seen or used the spray on stuff?

thx

Also raptor spray on linings. They can be colour matched, can be done DIY for like $300 or there are professional installers. Given they arent rhino brand they will be cheaper and I have only heard good reviews. Usually in a kit there is enough material to do your dual cab tub in a super thick layer, or if you want save some and lightly coat your flares are they cop constant abuse if you're ever offroad, wel that only applies for me owning a D22, the NP300 doesnt appear to have removable flairs

Yep. Did the raptor spray on myself on my d40 after owning it for a couple months. Was nerve racking especially when sanding the paint of a new truck! Best advice..... Do it when the wife isn't home! :)

I've found a guy in Hornsby that does the Rhino Lining so I'll go with that.

I'd really like a bakflip or roll back tonneau cover so that's the next thing to find.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442367724.385465.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442367738.686996.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442367751.167218.jpg
My rhino after four years of constant sustained abuse as a tradies skip bin. You can see where some prick dug a shovel into it. Also show the thickness.
I would probably go with speed liner instead though. Many more colours and supposed to not fade as much.

Mine wouldn't have bike and the occasional lawn mower so I think it's suitable. With the Nissan liner there are big gaps for water and dirt to get between the liner and tub so I wouldn't get one.

I'm looking at getting a new NP300 Navara but, as expected, can't yet see many tonneau cover options. What's the best out there and has anyone got a heads up on what soon to be available?

Also, I've heard bad things about the slip in bed liners and have been advised to check out the spray on Rhino Linings. Has anyone seen or used the spray on stuff?

thx

hey mate, i have the genuine Nissan tray liner in my D40 and they are sh$t i want to get the Rhino spay lining but it's expensive. i have mates who have had the spay on stuff and love it.

cheers Justo

In regards to the spray. Does it go over the bolts & brackets for the Sports Bar? Meaning that once the tray is sprayed you can no longer remove the sports bar?

In regards to the spray. Does it go over the bolts & brackets for the Sports Bar? Meaning that once the tray is sprayed you can no longer remove the sports bar?
Not if you mask them up before spraying it on... or you could remove the sports bar and then put it back on once it's done...

Latest posts

Back