what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah it's his son that is the dumb $^%$#@ he's just a little eccentric. He's the kind of guy that understands what preventive maintenance is, understands that work done today when there is time is better than doing it when there is no time, his problem is money in repairs means little to him so paying to remove a dent out of the Prado when he gets to close to a fence post is not the same sort of issue to him as it would be to the rest of us. His son is the kind of idiot who breaks something and waits until it's F$^%# before denying he broke it, the old man breaks it and tells us it need fixing and to send him the bill.

Yeah thankfully he doesn't spend every day at the farm or we'd be all putting in workcover claims for sore guts. Most days when we are doing these sort of jobs he's comic relief on the phone during the day and then we get front row for the stand up show in the evening on his way home.

^ Jeez Ian. Did you wear him out. Lol.

Ian, up for a big night tonight on the piss ?

Oh and I still stand by my comment on P platers pissing me off and Hilux drivers, Camry drivers who sit in the right hand !@#$%^& lane all the way to where there going.

^ Jeez Ian. Did you wear him out. Lol.

Ian, up for a big night tonight on the piss ?

Oh and I still stand by my comment on P platers pissing me off and Hilux drivers, Camry drivers who sit in the right hand !@#$%^& lane all the way to where there going.

what again
oohh alright
see u there
all went good and ime sure he will update soon

just had a MRI scan on my stuffed knee,told its $280 and i cant claim ANY of it back....fark that pisses me off...

Wow MRI's have dropped in price, I had to have 7 MRI's for my shoulder in 06/07 and they were well over $400 a piece and the 3 hydros after surgery were nearly $900 a piece but I got pretty little happy snaps to share with people for my trouble.

First MRI I got the woman running the thing told me I wasn't allowed to let my chest rise and fall with my breathing, 30 mins in an MRI trying to concentrate on not letting your chest rise and fall with every breath is great fun.

Speaking of MRI and x-rays and all sorts. I have recently found out from my Maxillofacial surgeon that since I have had so many OPG x-rays (head) over my life I will have Cataracts by the time I am 50. something to look forward to I guess.

A mate of mine has cataracts and his doctor told him he had to cut down on sugar so he changed from Scotch and Coke to Scotch and Fanta, was an acquired taste but I wouldn't recommend it. Typically though the Fanta didn't cut his sugar in take so he cut out the mixer altogether and drank scotch straight. After 6 months he had to give up scotch totally because he realised he was drinking the stuff by the glass as quick as he was drinking it mixed and he decided he didn't want to become an alcoholic.

So I feel for you if you have cataracts, nothing worse than becoming an alcoholic.

Haha sounds like a decent bloke. Nahh not yet, another 25 years or so and it may be different. Ill get qall my drinking done now (yeh right). Anyway what pisses me off is the public health system.

Wow I read that as Referees get more than we do and I was wondering just what they get more of and whether referees of different sports all get the same or if some get more. But then I wondered just why you wanted to pick on referees in the first place.

Latest posts

Back