What ever happened to Northside?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe2006

Reaction score
Anybody know what ever happened to Lindsay from Northside?

Not that I had ever gone to their website before but it says "Jamie and Leon are joint partners" and the business has recently moved.

No mention of Lindsay and he has not posted on here since last year.

Sticky beak hey?

Last edited:
Jamie an Leon have always been the owners and & Lindsay works for them. Not sure is there is a family relationship there or not.
They moved their business back up to Caboolture and into a smaller place...... reasons? one can only guess.
The few times I've been up they always seem very busy and they don't have the staff like they use to which mainly leaves Lindsay to answer the phones. There doesn't appear to be any of the offroad accessories like they use to have, mainly just the workshop from what I could see.... but may have changed as it's been a while since I drove past..... They have always been very helpful with their advice and what not.....

Thanks Rob,

That has satisfied by curiosity. I had assumed Lindsay was the owner given the occasional :boxing: with a rival advertiser.

Latest posts

Back