Water tank in D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've jut done a body lift and I'm looking into space now. Thinking removing the spare will be te best idea

Without a body lift good luck lol. As fatboy said spare wheel is about the only place. If somehow you do manage to fit something under there without bodylift or spare wheel removed please do share.

Only real way is to go custom. Very limited room without a bodylift even then still not a lot of room. Ling term I am doing a alloy tray conversion and sticking a water tank and extra diesel poly tank under the tray IF I can fit both.

woops, well i've turned my d22 into a extra extra cab (taken the back seat out and fitted a false floor) which inturn gives plenty of room for a water tank ooooorrrr check out flexi tanks, a 35l suited to a gu patrol rhr 1/4 panel should fit behind the back seat of a nav quite well.

ive seen someone use some poly pipe capped on either end and just drill a tap in. not sure how much water it held but that would all depend on how big your pipe is.

I have poly 59 litres fits in under tray above spare wheel brought from BCF for less than $100 have a steel cover to protect it sits up out of the way only problem is that if it leaks tray will need to be lifted to get to it so far no probs better than big bottles in the back

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0730.jpg
    IMG_0730.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0767.jpg
    IMG_0767.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 257
I have poly 59 litres fits in under tray above spare wheel brought from BCF for less than $100 have a steel cover to protect it sits up out of the way only problem is that if it leaks tray will need to be lifted to get to it so far no probs better than big bottles in the back

Tub or tray?

yeah sorry tray. remove tray and rebuilt the holes are for led lights and 2 fog lights for reverse

Attachments

• IMG_0829.jpg
    IMG_0829.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 185
  • iphone pics 025.jpg
    iphone pics 025.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 225
Anyone thought about opposite the fuel tank? I've got no muffler so now there's loads of room.
May need to have exhaust wrapped with heat tape and adjusted a bit. Might look in to it and see what happens....

Latest posts

Back