Vinyl Floor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hass1290

Reaction score
Have found a moulded vinyl floor on ebay... Was wondering if anyone has one? and what are they like.

Cheers

i dont have one in this 4by
but i know from past experience there bloody slippery

And if moisture gets underneath the vinyl it tends to become trapped whereas carpet will breath.

Positives & negatives to consider.

sounds like a good idea except for what joe said carpet forever getting dirty with vinal just wipe with armoral or soapy water it would always stay clean how much was it

Thanks for the input, Guna give it a go, order on Monday. It costs $220 + $20 postage.

Just a little feed back. Have fitted the vynal flooring. Looks good and am happy with the buy. The mould isnt perfect and i had to use a heat gun after fitment. Also there arent any holes cut, and i mean ANY. nothing for gear stick or hand brake, seat mounts or seat belts. It did take a full day by myself fitting but am still happy with the end result and would recommend.

Just a little feed back. Have fitted the vynal flooring. Looks good and am happy with the buy. The mould isnt perfect and i had to use a heat gun after fitment. Also there arent any holes cut, and i mean ANY. nothing for gear stick or hand brake, seat mounts or seat belts. It did take a full day by myself fitting but am still happy with the end result and would recommend.

chuck some pic sup i wanted to this myself but motivation for ripping all my seats out is low lol

Haven't been on or a while sorry. Will try n get some photos for you soon. Don't be scared of taking anything out lol. Most plastics need to come out but they are screws or Clips. Get some motivation n get-her-done ;).

Back