v8 Diesel 6.5 chev

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha. i had a troll on 4wda acuse me of photo shopping 35's onto the nav the first time i put em on. even when i posted a video of it aswell.

bah i call photo shopped scotty. you dont really have a v8

LOL, ROFL + PMSL

I was wondering what the growl was when i went 4x4'ing with scotty - it musthave been my tummy and not his nav after all.

Pity the video's we took that day made the sound come from the NAV instead of from me ... so i cant figure it out ... i'm just confused now ...

But i must say - a high powered D22 sure knows how to get well stuck into mud holes.

Glad there was a D40 to get him out of trouble. :wash_truck:

:cheers!::cheers!::cheers!:

Its alright Woody I won't tell everyone that you neally ended up in a ditch in my street b4 you even got to my place:ha: Oh and I almost forgot that you had to put your D40 into 4wd just to get out of my asphalt driveway.:sarcastic::bootyshake:

All that power in the D40 and you needed low range for a asphalt driveway.

Get a 22 Woody.

Dave.

What about a VQ45 V8? Keep it in the family.... you can pick up a whole front cut for $1000-$2000

I have a feeling UD made one.

From memory Mitsubishi make a V12 2 stroke diesel they use in the Japanese Tanks.

Dave.

A mate of mine just finished putting a 6.5 turbo chev in his gu and it only just fits in between the shock towers

A mate of mine just finished putting a 6.5 turbo chev in his gu and it only just fits in between the shock towers

Now he will want it to a light engine because it won't get engineered if there is to much weight over the front axles and hope it doesn't exceed the GVM of the vehicle.Patrols and land cruisers by the time you fit bullbars steel rear bars and the like are over their GVM anyway.

Nah they arent much heavier than the OEM diesels engines they are replacing......pity they are old school slugs. Brunswick Diesels over here in WA are pumping out converted Landcruisers and Patrols, all engineered etc

you have mentioned you placed a Gen 3 in your nav. What year was the car and what engine?? I am looking for engine match ups for a td27t auto box with not much luck..

you have mentioned you placed a Gen 3 in your nav. What year was the car and what engine?? I am looking for engine match ups for a td27t auto box with not much luck..

Use a Patrol gearbox if you wanna keep a Nissan gearbox behind a V8.

Latest posts

Back