Used OME Steel Bullbar Worth Buying??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAFO

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had a look at a Nissan D22 OME Steel Bullbar today that is listed on eBay. The Bar is still fitted to a D22 that has been involved in a Rollover, most of the damage is to the Drivers side of the vehicle.

Overall the bar looks all but straight, very little visual damage apart from some minor scruff marks on the Left Tub Bar and a upward crinkle/buckle along the top surface of the Left wing.

So, for the approx $100 - $200, is it worth buying and trying to get the crinkle out of the left wing?

Views welcome

Cheers

Attachments

• Left Wing Cres.jpg
    Left Wing Cres.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Left Mount.jpg
    Left Mount.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Right Mount.jpg
    Right Mount.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Front On.jpg
    Front On.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 142
OEM!? Anyway someone recently cut me off and hit my front right and only clipped the bar and took a little paint off and put a very slight wrincle in the wing (only noticeable if you know its there) anyway my insurance sent me to three different panel shops only to be told a bull bar is non repairable and to just replace due to ADR or something

In photo #3 u can see from the rust marks the the bullbar has moved a bit, but for <$200 it still might be worth it. If its from a wreckers, ask them if u can return it if it doesn't look right on your vehicle......

Looks good to me! as someone said earlier i would ask the wreckers if you can bring it back if it is twisted!

Latest posts

Back