Turbo kit QD32 engine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offroad23000

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a turbo kit for my QD32 engine,
AXT turbo kit with Garrett water and oil turbocharger or a DENCO turbo kit with Schwitzer oil turbocharger only are better?

Thanks

Thanks mal,but l want a new turbo kit,
Why DTS are better davojohnson? À better price? or better turbochargers?
Thanks

OK,but l'am in France and l can not modified à turbo installation to my QD32 engine, l would like to install a complete turbo kit for easy installation and more longivity...Axt,Denco or other turbo kits...what to choose please?

OK,but l'am in France and l can not modified à turbo installation to my QD32 engine, l would like to install a complete turbo kit for easy installation and more longivity...Axt,Denco or other turbo kits...what to choose please?
i bought my son a qd32 with a denco turbo kit on it. was installed in 2006 and is still going strong. heres the dyno sheet that came with the vehicle. running a whopping 8.5psi boost and egt's of 500

Last edited:
Gooood....nice results.
The turbocharger that uses Denco is an Schwitzer S1BG but AXT uses a Garret turbocharger liquid cooled,
What is the difference?
Who is the Best?
Thanks guys

You dont really need one IMO if you are mindfull of not hooning and then just switching the car off like a goon. Not as much of an issue with water cooling although I'd still take the same care.

Offroad - you might be able to put together your own kit with a bit of research and shopping around. Td27 stuff should be pretty plentiful.

Latest posts

Back