tub liners

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate, get a spray on tub liner, I got mine through Rhino Linings. It's more expensive than a drop in tub liner, but you'll only have to buy it once, it's infinitely more durable than a plastic drop in liner and is quite grippy (the plastic drop-ins are slippery like all buggery)

Hey mate, get a spray on tub liner, I got mine through Rhino Linings. It's more expensive than a drop in tub liner, but you'll only have to buy it once, it's infinitely more durable than a plastic drop in liner and is quite grippy (the plastic drop-ins are slippery like all buggery)

Add another mod to my list. Great

Second a rhino liner, had one on my last car and it was the best thing you could ever do to a work ute.

I totally agree ^^^
Ive had the RIHNO liner in my last three utes and they are the go, Not only will it have a stack more grip you wont get it sweating underneath like the plastic and it wont end up with all the sand and grit rubbing at the tray which causes rust. IT also deadens the sound and helps prevent dents.
Simply a way better product.

I have a Nissan liner, pretty good, can take really hard hits and sharp corners well. Only thing is the tailgate piece tends to warp when in the hot sun due to lack of fixings, but that's easily sorted with a few self tappers.

I have a Nissan liner, pretty good, can take really hard hits and sharp corners well. Only thing is the tailgate piece tends to warp when in the hot sun due to lack of fixings, but that's easily sorted with a few self tappers.

Yours must be made of a different plastic to the Nissan one I had. I'd worn holes in it from the corners of my tool box within a few weeks, it collected sand and other assorted dirts underneath like othing else and had worn through the paint in a few places. and it was just a pretty crappy product as far as I was concerned.

But then I got spray lining. Best thing ever.

I just bought a new D40 ST and of course my next step was to join this forum. Whats a good price for a spray in liner?

I just bought a new D40 ST and of course my next step was to join this forum. Whats a good price for a spray in liner?

around the $700 mark is about right for a spray in (my rhino lining cost a touch over $700)

but it'll last the life of the ute with a full lifetime guarantee

around the $700 mark is about right for a spray in (my rhino lining cost a touch over $700)

but it'll last the life of the ute with a full lifetime guarantee

Thanks Joshman. I carry soft foam eskies but they can be gritty and leak salt water so at the moment Im just using a mat from Clark Rubber. I cant affors to have salty water and grit pooling under a drop in liner. Ill give Rhino and perhaps TJM a call.

i got the rhino spary in liner in my car, and its the best thing ive ever done.
worth the money

I reakon the spray on liners are the go!!
The plastic ones scratch and get dirt caught under them and cause rust.
You also loose a bit of tub space aswell if I had my time again thats the way I would have gone..

sweet as, definitely going to get a rhino spray on liner! they sound the best an haven't heard anything bad about them

cheers guys appreciate it

When I tred a few places for the spray liner I was quoted around $950-1100 which is chunk more than the $750 quoted here. I can't help wondering if even at $750 is it 3 times better than a DIY kit like the Raptor:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/U-POL-RAPTOR-Tintable-Bed-Liner-KIT-UV-Resistant-2-Pack-Urethane-Coating-UPOL-/170912002600?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27cb263228&_uhb=1#ht_1944wt_906

Its definitely 3 TIMES THICKER, ive seen a few people do RAPTOR spray in jobs and they are pretty good BUT not as thick as the RIHNO liner and you have to do all the work your self plus the RAPTOR liner takes a full week to harden properly where the RIHNO is dry in minutes, so when you pick up the ute you can load it up straight away.

Latest posts

Back