Townsville welding help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig09

Reaction score
gday,just wondering if there is anyone on here from townsville that is good at welding,i need to replace 2 of the mounts that hold the tray.if someone could help me out that would be great,of course there will be a couple of cases in it :cheers!: even a recomendation of a honest and reasonable priced welder who does good work around town would be great.
Cheers

Get a couple of quotes mate and then give tully welding a ring, I've used them a few times cause there price has been as low as a third of the price of the townsville joints and the price justifies the drive eg. my mate needed a new stub axle welded onto his boat trailer and the lowest quote he got in townsville was $390, and tully welding only charged him $70 and they did a reallygood quality and neat job.

cheers mate,yea townsville in general is a rought for everything,i got qouted 400,maybe its just me but i reckon thats a bit rough just to weld up a couple of brackets.id do it myself but im not god enough at welding to do it on my chassie yet.townsville has really shit service aswell,very few places actually care about service.

yeah thats what i've found as well, just give them a ring in tully and see what price they give you and then see if it's worth it including the fuel to get there, i'm not that great at welding either so unfortunately i can't help you out

will deffently look into it tommorow,cheers for the info.dont sopose you know anyone selling a 80 series airbox?townsville wreckers are shit,think im going to have to go to brizzy for it.

ended up going to a brisbane wrecker,box 100 postage 40,expensive but it allows me to get a full size deep cyclye dual battery sytem under the bonnet.question is wether they send me the right 1 haha.do the guys around townsville get together for trips throughout the year??

Latest posts

Back