Bullbar fitting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozzy_27

Reaction score
I have just bought a genuine used bullbar for my d22 and am struggling to find someone who can fit it. I’m not sure what bracing mounts I need for the job or where to even get them so someone can fit them. Any help would be great.

what parts do you have, because I just took my factory alloy bar off and its got a few pieces other than the main bar.
there is a left and right mounting plate and a couple of spacers that space out from the frame, if you need ill try take some pictures.
also it was incredibly easy to take off so putting it on shouldn't be too hard with basic tools and a mate (make sure to torque the main bolts and threadlocka never hurts)

hey Ozzie, its a simple enough job to do with a mate or a strong missus. your problem will be finding the brackets. some bullbar manufacturers don't make kits. the wreckers is your best bit but be sure the mounts you get are airbag complaint.........

Back