Towing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black beast

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Probably a stupid question but i have to ask it. Taking new boat out tomorrow (super stoked) and I have just realised that I don't know how to hook up the lights of the trailer to the electricty. Where do i find the cable that hooks in the socket and do i need to buy one? Any and all info will be appreciated!

Cheers, Cookey.

scrap that, i was under the car looking hard for it and couldnt find it, brother had a 2 second look, called me an idiot and showed me where it is. I feel like proper idiot but al least I know what I'm doing now.

Hey fellas,

I have just realised that I don't know how to hook up the lights of the trailer to the electricty. Where do i find the cable that hooks in the socket Cheers, Cookey.

You might find it is 12V rather than 240V. You could try a transformer to step down the voltage from 240 to 12V but will you have an extension cord long enough to reach where you plan to tow the boat to? :popcorn1:

You might find it is 12V rather than 240V. You could try a transformer to step down the voltage from 240 to 12V but will you have an extension cord long enough to reach where you plan to tow the boat to? :popcorn1:

They are both electricity...

Latest posts

Back