Tough LED Awnings - In Stock

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good bit of shade value there.

15% off lads. Looking forward to when mine arrives. Might need to get some roof racks soon I suppose

The horizontal poles will flex a fair bit without damaging the awning rail. Make sure when setting it up to make the awning fabric tight and taught by stretching it with the horizontal poles.

Always use the pegs and guy ropes in case of wind. We've had a few people ask for replacement parts due to not tieing down properly.

Hi guys, just a quick reminder that Tomorrow is the last day of the 15% off deal on Tough LED Awnngs! Get in while the deal lasts!

Glad you're happy with it Luke! I'd love it if the guys that bought them could put up a little review on the forums after installing them.

Not sure if there's a products reviews section?

Ordered and got mine this week. Only thing I was disappointed with was one of the "l" brackets supplied came pre-rusted, otherwise all was great.

Ordered and got mine this week. Only thing I was disappointed with was one of the "l" brackets supplied came pre-rusted, otherwise all was great.

Thats a bonus extra.

Ill be ordering mine next week hopefully

Sorry to hear one of your L brackets was not powder coated properly. We have not seen this issue before and we'll keep an eye out for this in future stock.

I would suggest a little bit of killrust or any black paint just to keep it from rusting.

Glad you like the awning otherwise. Let us know how you liked it after the trip. Post some pictures if you can.

-Steve.

Sorry to hear one of your L brackets was not powder coated properly. We have not seen this issue before and we'll keep an eye out for this in future stock.

I would suggest a little bit of killrust or any black paint just to keep it from rusting.

Glad you like the awning otherwise. Let us know how you liked it after the trip. Post some pictures if you can.

-Steve.

Unfortunately it isn't just a little bit, it's rusted right under the paint to the point it all flakes off. Will need to grind it back before painting to fix it.

Ordered mine on Thursday night, hopefully be here Wednesday or Thursday :)

Glad you guys like our awnings. If anyone is in Brisbane we are opening a store soon and you're welcome to come take a look and pick up.

Hi Kranzy, come round to Unit 3/18 Randall St, Slacks Creek and have a look. We are there Monday to Friday 9-5.

Latest posts

Back