TJM Extended Travel Coilover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mouse

Reaction score
Hey y'all just wondering if anyone has installed these shock strut combo to their navaras?

The sound alright to me and if they sell them in Oz then it saves buying stuff from overseas. I can't find anything on the tjm website on them unless they are under a different name so I thought I'd ask here. No search results eaither.

http://nissteclifts.com/index.php?p...tegory_id=162&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=72

I spoke to TJM in mackay today and the bloke said that the shock will have to be ordered straight from the factory in Oz as they don't have them listed or something. He also mentioned that lifting it over 2 inch will cause more trouble than its worth and what they cost the gain isn't worth the money, he also said it will ride like a pig and the coilovers will be put under too much stress on our outback roads...
I'm happy with the 2 inch lift they sell here in Oz but was just curious to if anyone in Oz has them and was it really worth the money for the extra inch and so forth?
Thanks.

Back