thoughts on Ironman bullbar ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b.k.2008

Reaction score
Hi Guys, i am considering on buying an ironman protector series bullbar and not sure if they are any good. i would like to hear some of your thoughts on this bullbar and others too. :)

Shonky had one on his D22.

But I am pretty sure he redid the mounts as they moved around alot.

That was a few years ago and he now drives a 80 Series Landcruiser.

Woody has a Ironman bar on his D40 from memory.

I was lookin at getting one of them too, have heard good and bad reports on them so I don't know either. Think I might just get one anyway.

Check out Woody's threads like Dave I too think his bullbar is Ironman but if it's not he does have other Ironman gear on his D40 and at the time he got it there was plenty of people knocking Ironman gear but he's had little trouble with it.

KLR 265 or perry has ironman bar and a winch on his d22 only ever saw him drag a log of a track with it and it did the job, Was going to buy ironman but got trade price on a nissan bar so i bought it

I can't find the thread on it now but I believe the main bitches about the Ironman a few years ago was more to do with customer service (or lack there of) rather than quality of items sold. I don't actually think too many people here have bitched about quality.

Latest posts

Back