The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The vid does nothing for me but who's the tool on the UK forums doing the aussie chant?

Man I don't know what scares me more the fact that there is people in the world that film this crap or there is people in the world who want to watch 4 mins of it.

That was actually a spider bite!!!! Gross. How do you let something like that grow on your face? The Yank health care system is totally crap. Here you'd just go get it looked after ASAP. Over there, no money? = No care

You guys need a hobby. Or you need to discover the joys of watching Days of Our Lives, or something. Ironing shirts for $10 a basket. Who gives a shit.

ANYTHING beats scouring the net looking for videos about popping zits.

I suppose when you've hit the bottom, there's only one direction you can go. Imagine, you might find Jerry Springer episodes and be truly entertained. Good luck in your search for the route back up from here.

Unfortunately I do know the next step on the upward journey it's a video clip that was doing the rounds back in '96 called plasticbag.avi. Back then when the internet was all about newsgroups, irc, gif files and strip poker drawn in 16 colours plasticbag.avi was the sort of video that pimple poppers would have watched over and over again just too see how many of their mates they could gross out. I think even sites like stile project deleted plasticbag.avi claiming even they weren't that sick.

just dont watch it? it had a heading of what it is and i dont need a hobby and who the f*ck wants to iron for money

Some awesome bloke.

Dave.

What I like is the way they turned on you after you had a go at their government. They started out with it being wicked, you enter pissing on their government rulings and now he's a dickhead for wasting tyres and giving his rear brake drums a beeting (which I can only assume is covering them in beetroot).

How do you feel Dave you've gone and upset a bunch of Poms? Bloody hell next you'll be attacking the legends parade on the 4WD action forum. :sarcastic:

Been there done that.

Krafty if you had the choice of a 3LTD in the D40 or a 2.5LTD what would you choose ?

A 3L wont work as hard as the 2.5L in every application.

The poms just dont get it.

I remember one day on the UK forum someone said we were destroying the world with our big motors. Our 3L's use less fuel towing and carrying weight.

Plus I rods dont decide to leave the block either, no one in the UK services there cars so who's vehicles are worse for the enviroment ?

Dave.

I'm a diplomatic person Dave I don't want to get involved (besides they might read this and ban me from their forum).

I just like the way the OP calls it wicked and by the end the description is dickhead, it's like you personally went over there and kicked several of them in the balls and they now don't care about the video they just care about attacking the person because he comes from the same country you do.

If you come back with a comment the next post from someone there will be that he killed 100 ants, 3 snails and 2 grasshoppers as well as making his exhaust pipe too warm therefore creating premature part replacement. (but I still wont get involved with a group of people who have a thread on a 4wd forum called "Who has had their Nav in 4WD?")

Latest posts

Back