Swag advise

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgermasi

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My wife and I have decided to invest in a swag for one night or weekend trips away. However, we are not sure whether to buy a double or king swag. The difference in sizes are:-
Double - L213cmxW128cmxH70cm / 10kgs
King - L244cmxW156cmxH90cm / 15kgs

We are kind of thinking to get the King size mainly for the height. Our concern mainly is the weight of the King size and the height of the Double size.

Could anyone give some advice/feedback to help us make a decision please?
Thanks a lot -
Maximus

Are planning on hiking with it or driving? If it's going in the back of the truck who cares if it's 5kg heavier

Agree with previois commeny. If its going in the back of the truck than dont worry about weights. The king would be way better for extra room all round.

Room in a swag is nice, but a doubl-edged sword. In winter, the cosier the better. In summer, space is what you want.

One piece of advice - if you plan on using it a fair bit, buy on quality, not on price. Cheaper swags do the job perfectly well, but don't last like a top shelf brand.

It'll be a southern cross canvas product swag
I already have a tent and a swag from them and they simply can't fail.
Cheers

It'll be a southern cross canvas product swag
I already have a tent and a swag from them and they simply can't fail.
Cheers

Damn straight! They are good products, no doubt about that. I bought my first SCC roof bag probably 20 years ago. Looks like sh!t, but doesn't leak a drop. Had one of their "tourer" tents too for...well.....ever. Perfect from the day I bought it till the day I sold it.

Back