Strange Squeal?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still today after plenty of testing i'm fairly sure its the belts since i'm now flooring it through the revs from when it used to do it and nothings happening and i can clearly hear the turbo get on full boost, especially on a hill.

i went to nissan today and they said if a rock hit the fin and cracked it then its not under warranty, but they still want me to book it in for a check.

fkn hell...a leak is a leak and if there is clearly air coming out of the intercooler which it shouldnt be its stuffed, but knowing them they'll say i need to replace it so that warranty is still covered even though the intecooler isnt itself covered

well unless nissan can rpoove that arock hit the intercooler tell them to get stuffed and cover it

they're basically the same fins as on the radiator and i got a bunch of bent ones from either rocks/gravel jumping up from the road or maybe some really big bugs, lol

roundy i believe also had some fins bend on his top mount?

when your travelling at 110km/h and a car in front of you kicks up some gravel or rocks from a loose section of road that rock just gained a fair bit of force when it comes to a dead stop with a force coming into it the other way...

all it has to be is a hair line crack to make it leak...

I have a simlair sound but I have only noticed since I removed one of my mufflers and put the 2 hiclones in the system, it seems to come in at about 3k, I have the zd30 motor.

Latest posts

Back