Steves D40 king cab build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Steve, it looks great what you have done to your Nav, must admit white does look great. hope to put some pics up soon of mine, been busy getting mine ready and adding some extras. Great job Steve. By the way, is that a radio tower next to your carport on the left.

Hey Steve, it looks great what you have done to your Nav, must admit white does look great. hope to put some pics up soon of mine, been busy getting mine ready and adding some extras. Great job Steve. By the way, is that a radio tower next to your carport on the left.

Thanks very much Mark , looking forward to seeing yours , and this should answer your question lol

All the goodies required to build my touring rack arrived today including a 234 watt 36 '' cree light bar which will be mounted under the front of the rack when its built over the weekend

Looking forward tto seeing how much light you get out of all that one night at the Muster Steve. Should put yours up against mine with the stock bulbs, I know the difference will be like .... night and day, but it could interest a few?????

Looking forward tto seeing how much light you get out of all that one night at the Muster Steve. Should put yours up against mine with the stock bulbs, I know the difference will be like .... night and day, but it could interest a few?????

Yeah that would be very interesting for sure

Cushcraft x7, 3 on 10 , 15, 20 and one on 40

Yep, nice one Steve. I'm not ARO but have been studying up. I'll have to get around to sitting for the Limited one of these days but to much other crap on ATM.

Back on topic. Will have to post a few pics of my of my King Cab soon. Nice work on that thing of yours. It's given me a few pointers along the way. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks Nav , yes it is , the platforms are $ 800.00 and that's without accessories , this has cost me less than half that , all accessories included and built on the HD Rhino rack , obviously that does not include the awning . tube or high lift , light , which i already had , and its one piece , lift on , lift off when not being used , light power will run down besides the snorkel into an Anderson plug

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back