Smashed fog light l

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juz

Reaction score
Hi guys have a problem my fog light I just put in my d40 got smashed by a rock this arvo. Can you just fix the glass housing or do you night to replace the hole light. Also where would you get just one or two from as I don't want to be up for 700 for two new ones but I do want genuine ones and are they hard to install

try ebay.. not sure it would be genuine but it'll go very close..
to remove and reinstall, if you take out your front inner guard lining ( half a dozen screws and push plastic rivets things) you'll be able to see the back of the light. its only a couple of bolts with some speed clips..

Cool that's a big help mate thanks. Hopefully I can find one the same they only have full kits on there (genuine) for $600 to $700. Hopefully I can get something cheaper that's genuine.

genuine is better in terms of light quality but you cant tell the differance really from aftermarket fog lights simply because they are pretty useless in fog anyway! i suggest you get an ebay one around $60 then change the bulb to a more decent one (H3 from memory i think)

go check around bins of your local TJM or ARB when they do bumper cuts some leave the lights in there, ford ranger lights fit as they are the same but have a silver section behind the lens instead of black, I just gave the last set I recycled away this week

If you get stuck I have some in NZ that I can land on your door for $65au each 5-8 day air freight delivery or $95au 2-4 day express courier.

Last edited:
Hello Juz, i can supply you with just one lamp no problem, which side do you need? the left one is slightly more expensive than the right one for some reason, the left one would be $230 plus postage and the right one $240 plus postage and these are genuine nissan.

I can also give you a price for a quality aftermarket one as a comparison if you are interested.

I paid $30 or $40 for some cracker aftermarket ones.. full wiring harness (not needed) fit with relay and fuses.

Thanks guys found one by ringing a smash repairer and he got it for me for $285 genuine

Back