skip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

skip

hi all,
just waiting on a new st and wondering if anyone knows a place to get good sheepskin covers for same

Welcome to the forums!

Morton Sheepskin Factory make REAL sheepskin ones, but expect to pay plenty for them. I bought genuine sheeps wool (not on sheep skin, the wool has been removed, processed and woven onto a backing) for $260 a pair of bucket seats. They wanted $650 for the back seat alone (Mortons wanted $900 or so) so my back seat has a mink blanket on it instead.

Only problems with sheepskin is they hold dust like nothing else, not good on outback roads, and their so thick you tend to loose the contours of the seat,in my opinion making it more uncomfortable.

I don't know what your idea of "good" is but there are plenty of them for sale on FleaBay. There is several mobs who don't advertise under the actual car makes and they seem good enough for most applications but what may be good to one may not be to someone else.

Aren't waterproof sheepskin covers just treated on the inside with a scotch guard type treatment (or something a bit more robust) and they prevent the water or liquids from getting to the seat below not actually preventing the sheep skin itself from getting wet or damaged?

Latest posts

Back