scangauge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big zetor

Reaction score
Hi all just wondering what's the best scangauge for my 2012 d40! One that will read egt temps and all the other stuff like code clearing and diagnostics, The are some on fleebay that mount on the dash (scan guage 4 or 5) has anybody had any experience with them one's cheers.

It all depends on what you want to see and read. Some will say they are just crappy overpriced screens that show nothing important, some will say they show exactly what they want and are happy to run them.

Your best bet is to look at the specs of each one, use the US manufacturers website for this information not Fleabay, and compare the functions of each one to your needs or wants. Once you've done this buy from where ever tickles your fanny.

I haven't kept up with them since buying mine because I really don't care about a newer model but if you look at the specs you should be able to tell what each one does and which if any does things like EGT.

Yeah but that's only when I'm on this forum and aroused, most of the time it's not that big.

ScanguageII but it hasn't been updated in 4 years so it's not what they would call current.

Latest posts

Back