rear bumper bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darrell81

Reaction score
got rear ended the other day and the rear bumpers a write off.nissan want $1260 so it got me thinking about an aftermarket bar.any suggestions

the kaymar rear bar is about $3100 but imho worth every penny... comes with spare and a jerry carrier

the ARB rear step bar is about $1300 iirc, and its much better than the nissan bar, but really nothing compared to the kaymar bar :D

Custom made jobbie using Chromolly $10 change from $900.00
PICT0130.jpg

was looking at the kaymar but just cant justify the expense at the moment[new house build]would really like a shrockworks but stupid waiting times and postage costs.had a look at arb and not bad,whats the tjm offering like as it has the highlift jack points built in

its a dual cab in grey.it,s a uk import called the aventura but basically an uprated stx

this is what I would go for if i could get it here in Aus

e2b0b2ccd2e1659321383b6cb4bd3a00.jpg

I wanted the front and rear bars from Shrockworks... The only problem.... got a quote for shipping them both back to Australia. $2114 to get to Sydney... ouch. I still believe that it's the best rear bar I have seen for the Nav.

well we can get them shipped for way less via shipping container but shrocks dont exactly have the best rep

and id go this for a front bar
d_607.jpg

yep thats the one!
Looks identical to the one i had on the wrangler.
they said its 242 pounds and will ship to the coast.
If you want to get one of the front and rear, I'm keen too. maybe we can organise and go 50/50 on shipping?

i got a rear step tow-bar from ironman on my truck - i'm sure i got it for less than a grand - and i installed it myself.

Only problem bringing bars into Aus is the front bars have to be ADR complient. That might get tricky.
Getting them here is easy.Freight to Indy USA then container to Melbourne Aus then we just go get them from the container
Going by what I hear on ClubFrontier buying Shrockworks gear can sometimes get timely with backorders.

the aussie dollars up so just import a whole truck with all the gear on it. The price of trucks over there is so cheap you can afford one just working at mcdonalds.

Latest posts

Back