rain/window guards

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet, thanx mate,i guess ill just keep calling other nissan places, as the couple i rang were out..
Thanx mate

Last edited:
Yep, I've got the Nissan ones fitted both sides (well they were on the D22 when I bought it), and they work a treat.

I always thought, weathershields, naaahh, who needs 'em? But, they stop wind gusting in when driving along, and the rain of course. Well worth it.

Hoo Roo

i hate those weather shields. stick your head out the window to look behind or at front wheel and get your head stuck on it.
last vehicle i used that had one i nearly smashed it off in frustration after 10 minutes driving.

I have got a drivers one on both my other cars, and I really do miss it on my Nav. That reminds me, I must stop into nissan and get one.

I have the slim ones on my D22, which I fitted after I had the car for a while. I would not bother with the slim ones again to be honest. They do not prevent buffeting with the window open. The best they do is keep the window relatively driy on the top half when driving in the wet. I only went the slimlines as all the full size ones I have ever seen cover the mirror so you would have a distorted image from the convex glass further distorted by the plastic.

I have been thinking about removing them as the benfit is small and tehre was a noticeable increase in wind noise with the window up.

Got the full sized ones on the D22. Misses thinks they are "grandpa-ish" and at first I did to, but with the rain lately its been good being able to still have the windows down a bit.

Latest posts

Back