r these a gauges any good?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
egt gauge dosn't go low enough. try to get one that goes down to zero.
boost gauge is ok but its electronic and the senders can go faulty. mechanicals are cheaper and more reliable. the reading range is ok tho.

oh ok thanx for the info. I think they have a few different egt gauges on there store.
id love to buy Autron brand gauges, they advertise them on 4wd action but there so expensive.

ye diesels don't make vac. but I cant realy find any good looking ones with a good price other than them. i don't want to make it look rice spec but i want to to look similar or suit the dash cluster

vacuum side of the boost gauge can come in handy.

diesels can make vacuum. this is due to the egr butterfly in the intake. they use it to reduce air flow into the engine to lower nox and also to low pressure so more egr can flow in. but if egr is off or blocked and the butterfly is shut you will see vacuum.

the other time is when you have an blocked intake or a turbo thats not spinning up properly. the turbo itself can be enough restriction to make vacuum.

If any wants a really good gauge I have just had Depo Racing gauges fitted to my pillar EGT and Boost... They are very accurate and suit the dash better than most gauges I have seen and they are duel view and have a anolog and digital display which is very handy....$300 for both 60mm gauges from the Aus auto warehouse

If any wants a really good gauge I have just had Depo Racing gauges fitted to my pillar EGT and Boost... They are very accurate and suit the dash better than most gauges I have seen and they are duel view and have a anolog and digital display which is very handy....$300 for both 60mm gauges from the Aus auto warehouse

Gotta link there Sunny no luck on the search.

I have installed a water and boost gauge in my patrol on a pillar pod from these guys, both work as they should but they are quite difficult to see during the day, the smoked lens creates a lot of reflection if any sunlight is in the cab.
James

Latest posts

Back