problem with central locking.... what would you do?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic.t

Reaction score
I bought a d22 new in January, the first remote control lasted till mid April before the rubber button fell out, i thought it was bad luck so used the second remote that comes with the kit, now the the button has fallen out of it in less than 2 weeks of use. I contacted Nissan today and was told it isnt under warranty, they didnt really give me a reason as is to why.

Should I contact the dealer principle, go over his head or cop it on the chin as a crap product?

NICK

DONT TAKE THAT SHIT!!!!! lol, its not even 6 months old yet, should be replaced, their just trying to get out of it i would say

drive in there and ask them in person show them and let them know you wont accept bullshit, that was the only way i got my car fixed

While it sucks and should be covered it's still one of those things that they could easily blame on rough treatment instead of quality. If I was you I'd take it casually and politely but do it in person, even if you try another dealer. If you get no dealer satisfaction then take it higher but do it calmly. If you get shitty with them over such a small issue (it's small to them) you'll be less likely to get the help you want. There is a time and a place for jamming things up peoples clackers and this really isn't one of them, atleast not yet.

Yeah your right im but early on the clacker jamming i will admit :) but id just come from nissan myself with my own problem that they lied to me about so i was a bit stirred up lol.
Take kraftys approach for sure but if all else fails remeber it will fit up there :D

***UPDATE***

the misses told me it wasnt good enough and they should be replaced, she decided she would "sort it out". Sure enough 2 new remotes and a free 20,000 service. Not sure how she managed it, nor am I too sure I want to know.

NICK

***UPDATE***

the misses told me it wasnt good enough and they should be replaced, she decided she would "sort it out". Sure enough 2 new remotes and a free 20,000 service. Not sure how she managed it, nor am I too sure I want to know.

NICK

she sounds like a keeper!

solid effort

Latest posts

Back